Managing Moments: Share Moments Daily
Sharing moments daily is the keystone habit for Managing Moments Together. It is a practice I discovered in Ecology of Systems Thinking (EoST) group in 2015. An accidental discovery has evolved to a keystone habit that organizes all other Managing Moments habits!
Share Moments Daily
Share moments daily to discover synergies, and to clarify goals, possibilities, and actions together!
This practice organizes other practices such as journaling and storytelling.
Fifteen Types of Moments
Use the list of fifteen types of moments below as a guide to systematic and consistent moment sharing practice:
Fifteen types of moments to share:
1. see a new possibility
2. figure out what is doable
3. see next steps/projects
4. evolve workflow/routine
5. see progress
6. start a new project
7. modify an existing project
8. decide to continue an existing project
9. . expand projects incrementally
10. make a new connection
11. discover synergies through conversations
12. clarify possibilities, goals, and activities together
13. choose possibilities, goals, and activities together
14. evolve knowledge and skills together
15. evolve workflows, routines, and habits together